Spare Metal Magazine for M870 Series Airsoft Shotguns by S&T G&P A&K Matrix
- 40 round capacity
- Metal construction
Capacity: 40 rounds
Why Mid-Cap Magazines?
Mid-Capacity magazines offer stealth operation by eliminating BB rattle often experienced with Hi-Caps. They feed smoother than Hi-Caps due to their high tension internal spring, similar to a real steel magazine. Since 470 round Hi-Capacity magazines don't exist in real life, a good amount of Mil-Sim players prefer Mid-Cap magazines for an even more realistic type of gaming experience.
Due to the design of all Mid-Cap magazines, they actually function better once you break them in. To do so spray some light silicone oil into the magazine, load and unload it a few times until BB's feed smoothly. This process breaks in the internal spring allowing it to function without problems each and every time.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.