Tippmann Omega-PV Carbine Electro-Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle
Tippmann's Electro Pneumatic Airsoft Rifle, The Omega, combines high performance, versatility and speed while allowing players top ditch the air hose traditional HPA guns are strapped to. Featuring flip-up front and rear sights, smooth and crisp trigger action and variable air setup adaptability the Omega is the complete HPA airsoft package.
- Internal Regulator to adjust velocity eliminates need for a secondary regulator
- Preset ROF modes (10, 15, 25)
- Flip up polymer iron sights
- Crisp and smooth trigger pull
- Runs on standard 9 volt battery inside pistol grip (Battery not included)
- Able to be run on 2 12gram CO2 cartridge (optional stock and cartridges not included)
- Able to be run on a 13 ci HPA Tank mounted as stock (tank and stock included)
- Able to be run with an HPA hose with optional stock (line and stock not included)
- Includes the 13/3000 Tippmann air HPA tank (800 PSI output)
Muzzle Velocity: ~300-400 FPS, adjustable (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with Tippmann and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Inner Barrel Length: 363mm
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
PSI Operating Range: Fixed
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety (ROF preset)
Battery: Standard 9V battery (located inside pistol grip, battery sold separately)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, 120rd magazine, 13ci HPA tank/stock
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.