Tokyo Marui Foliage Warrior 4.3 1911 Airsoft GBB Pistol
After much anticipation and the popularity of the TM MEU pistol, Tokyo Marui debuted another first for airsoft with the Desert Warrior 4.3. This time, the 4.3 has been released in a new version, the Foliage Warrior. On the surface it looks to be identical to the Desert Warrior save the color scheme and you're not wrong in thinking that. It's actually Tokyo Marui's custom 4.3 designed specifically for the enthusiasts that are reproducing the foliage load out.
It comes in a nice matte finish in Tokyo Marui's interpretation of the foliage green, which can be better described as a ranger green with an ACU-like style digital pattern on the grips. Featuring extra wide ambidextrous safety, Novak sights, custom grip and a rail adaptor.
- High strength polymer slide and frame
- 20mm underside rail for tactical lights or lasers
- ACU pattern textured grip panels
- Low profile sights
- Beaver tail safety
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Realistic Blowback Action
- 1911 series GBB magazines
Dimensions: 205mm x 150mm
Muzzle Velocity: 280~310 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Magazine: 28+1 rounds. Compatible with TM, WE and other compatible Airsoft
Gas Type: 134a, Green Gas
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, and Manual
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
FPS Range: 280-310
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.