The Troy series by Echo1 has always been trusted and now they have been updated with some slick new accessories. The new Troy lineup now comes standard with features such as a metal body over the previous polymer version, TRX rail system, Battle Axe grip, Battle Axe stock, flip up sights, custom trigger guard, and extended magazine release.
- JAG Sku: ECHO AEG TROY M7A1 (JP-119)
- Manufacturers Part No: JP-119
- UPC: 810945020991
- Case Qty: 5
- FPS: 405-410
- ROF: 18bps on Echo1 Lipo #1 (11.1v 1100mAh 15C)
- Overall Weight: 6lbs (with mag/battery)
- Overall Length - Extended Stock: 27”inch
- Overall Length - Collapsed Stock: 24”inch
- Battery: 8.4v 1100mAh NiMh PEQ15 Style (Echo1 Lipo#4 or #7 Highly Recommended)
- Charger: Standard Wall Charger
- Warranty: 30days Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- • Fully Licensed By Troy Industries
- • Lic. Troy TRX Rail, Sights, Battle Axe Stock, Battle Axe Grip and Combat Trigger Guard
- • Extended Magazine Release
- • Madbull Bucking
- • Reinforced Full Steel Tooth Polycarb Piston Body
Receiver Material: Full Metal with Troy Industries Markings and Logos
Outer Barrel: 1pc 8” Metal
Hand Guard: Troy TRX 7”
Body Pins: Locking, Non-captured
Sights: Troy Flip Up
Grip: Troy Battle Axe – Long Type
Trigger Guard: Troy Enhanced Combat Trigger Guard
Stock: Troy Battle Axe 6 position Adjustable with QD Sling Adapter
Magazine: 300rd Metal High Cap
Inner Barrel: 205mm 6.01mm Brass (247mm Max Length)
Hop Up: 1pc Metal
Bucking: Madbull Orange – 60 degree
Gearbox: Reinforced Version 2
Gear Set: Steel with Large Sector Gear Clip
Spring Guide: Metal End Plate with Polymer Shaft
Bushings: 8mm Steel Bearings
Piston: Reinforced Full Steel Tooth Polycarb Body
Piston Head: Ported Polymer
Cylinder: Type 1 M4 Style
Cylinder Head: Standard Version 2
Tappet Plate: Standard Version 2
Anti-Reversal Latch: Standard Version 2
Wiring Harness: Standard Version 2 without fuse - Coiled
Motor: Long Type Semi-Torque
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.