- JAG Sku: ECHO AEG TROY TRX10 (JP-120)
- Manufacturers Part No: JP-120
- UPC: 810945021004
- Case Qty: 5
- FPS: 410-415
- ROF: 17bps on Echo1 Lipo #1 (11.1v 1100mAh 15C)
- Overall Weight: 6lbs (with mag/battery)
- Overall Length - Extended Stock: 30”inch
- Overall Length - Collapsed Stock: 27”inch
- Battery: 8.4v 1100mAh NiMh PEQ15 Style (Echo1 Lipo#4 or #7 Highly Recommended)
- Charger: Standard Wall Charger
- Warranty: 30days Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- • Fully Licensed By Troy Industries
- • Lic. Troy TRX Rail, Sights, Battle Axe Stock, Battle Axe Grip and Combat Trigger Guard
- • Extended Magazine Release
- • Madbull Bucking
- • Reinforced Full Steel Tooth Polycarb Piston Body
Receiver Material: Full Metal with Troy Industries Markings and Logos
Outer Barrel: 1pc 11” Metal
Hand Guard: Troy TRX 10”
Body Pins: Locking, Non-captured
Sights: Troy Flip Up
Grip: Troy Battle Axe – Long Type
Trigger Guard: Troy Enhanced Combat Trigger Guard
Stock: Troy Battle Axe 6 position Adjustable with QD Sling Adapter
Magazine: 300rd Metal High Cap
Inner Barrel: 280mm 6.01mm Brass (320mm Max Length)
Hop Up: 1pc Metal
Bucking: Madbull Orange – 60 degree
Gearbox: Reinforced Version 2
Gear Set: Steel with Large Sector Gear Clip
Spring Guide: Metal End Plate with Polymer Shaft
Bushings: 8mm Steel Bearings
Piston: Reinforced Full Steel Tooth Polycarb Body
Piston Head: Ported Polymer
Cylinder: Type 1 M4 Style
Cylinder Head: Standard Version 2
Tappet Plate: Standard Version 2
Anti-Reversal Latch: Standard Version 2
Wiring Harness: Standard Version 2 without fuse - Coiled
Motor: Long Type Semi-Torque
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.