Elite Force VFC Avalon Gen2 VR16 Gladius CQB M4 Airsoft AEG with Keymod Handguard - Black
The Avalon Series is one of the latest and greatest. This AEG series from Vega Force Company (VFC) is meant to compete at the highest level. There are many improvements over normal electric rifles done to the avalons. They feature a super high torque motor for a better trigger response, a quick change spring system, a flat blade trigger coupled with a mosfet allowing you to use 11.1v lipos without fear of damaging the gearbox. If you demand high performance with a sleek exterior, we welcome you to explore the VFC Avalon series AEGs.
- Full metal receiver and barrel assembly, full metal Keymod carbine length handguard
- QD sling loops located on lower receiver
- Stamped VFC trademarks
- QRS ergonomic motor grip with aggressive texturing provides a reliable grip
- VFC QRS adjustable stock, QRS enhanced trigger guard
- One-piece upper receiver group with Keymod slots
- Mock bolt catch for easy hopup adjustment
- Quick change spring system
- FPS: 370-380
- Battery and charger are NOT included.
Length: 720mm-800mm, Adjustable
Inner Barrel: ~290mm
Magazine Capacity: 120rd Mid-Capacity. Works with VFC, Matrix, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type recommended (Battery not included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.