Used/Upgraded Tokyo Marui TM 416D NGRS (Recoil Shock) With 4 Mags-Modern Airsoft MAXchange
Brand New MSRP: ???????. Brand new MSRP can not be determined because no one sells this rifle brand new stateside!!! This is a hard to find gun in the U.S.!!
Used/Upgraded: This item was received by Modern Airsoft and then upgraded to be able to take batteries with deans connectors instead of the proprietary original type of battery.
- Durable meta alloy receiver
- Engraveable blank receiver
- Uses Marui's proprietary electric recoil gearbox, Marui's "Shoot&Recoil" electric blowback and recoil add enhanced realism
- When utilizing the SOPMOD magazine mock bolt will lock back after the last round
- Adjustable 5 position stock
- Metal 7" 20mm quad rail allows for mounting of accessories
- Removable rear sight
- Adjustable front and rear sight
The Tokyo Marui Next Generation Recoil Shock System (NGRS) helps to bridge the realism of a gas blowback rifle with the convenience and performance of an AEG. Utilizing a reciprocating weight, simulated recoil and muzzle flip is generated to simulate an actual cycling bolt. Additional features include an electronic bolt lock back function that locks the bolt back upon firing the last BB from the magazine, the rifle will then stop firing until a loaded magazine is inserted and the bolt stop pressed (feature only works with Tokyo Marui NGRS magazines).
Unlike Tokyo Marui Airsoft guns of the past, the new Recoil Shock System rifles now feature metal receivers instead of all polymer as well as fully licensed trademarks to add to the realism of these replicas. Combined with Tokyo Marui's high quality internals and stock dependability, these rifles are great to skirmish out of the box or as a base for high performance projects.
While the Tokyo Marui NGRS system has been around for nearly a decade in the Asian market, their availability has been limited/restricted due to licensing and importation issues.
Length: 775mm - 850mm (30.51" - 33.47") Adjustable
Weight: 3370g (9.04lbs)
Inner Barrel: ~363mm
Magazine Capacity: 82rd Mid-Capacity magazine. Uses Tokyo Marui NEXTGEN magazines
Muzzle Velocity: ~300 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver 2 Full Metal, Proprietary
Motor: Long Type
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: Rewired to small type deans
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: Tokyo Marui
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.