V Tactical VT1911MEU Metal Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol w/ Hard Pistol Case by Valken - BlackThe VT 1911MEU is based on the USMC's purpose built 1911 for the "Marine Expeditionary Units" (MEU, pronounced "Mew") has several aesthetic and ergonomic upgrades from a standard 1911 such as grips, sights, trigger, and slide serrations on the forward and rear of the slide. Included with this pistol is a quality ABS padded pistol case.Valken Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year for parts, 60 days for labor
- Aluminum alloy slide and frame
- Anodized finish
- Functional ambidextrous frame and extended beavertail safety
- Polymer wrap-around grips
- Fixed front and rear sights
- Lanyard loop
- Heavy duty hard polymer case w/ foam lining
- Adjustable hopup system
- Front and rear slide serrations
- Realistic blowback action
Muzzle Velocity: 350 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Magazine: 14 rds
Gas Type: Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane
Firing Mode: Semi Automatic, Safety
System: Gas Blowback
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Hard Case, and Manual
Manufacturer: Valken Tactical
*GBB 101: It is a good idea to let your magazine return to regular temperature before using it again for optimized performance. We recommend spare magazines for best performance on all GBB's.
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.