Valken Air 90/4500 HPA System Tank with Blackout Regulator - Carbon FiberValken Air is a new venture by Valken to bring compressed air to the masses-offering a low price, high-performance, ultra-reliable compressed air system that is state-of-the-art and won't break the bank. Offered in two high-polish gelcoat finishes, this feather-light carbon fiber cylinder is both robust and stylish. Our new Valken Regulator is machined entirely out of aircraft-grade 6061 aluminum, with mil-spec hardened anodizing and laser engraved markings-this reg will survive the gunfight and look good doing it.
- Designed for the Valken V12 HPA system
- Dual burst disks-HP and LP
- Hardened aluminum, modular bonnet design
- Black Onyx anodizing
- Super Strong Carbon Fiber Construction
- Chrome micro gauge
- Low-Profile, Lightweight Design
- 5 year hydro date
Max Pressure: 4500psi
Output Pressure: 850psi
Dimensions: 10" H x 2" Diam
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.