Valken V12 QEV Upgrade for Polarstar and Valken V12 HPA EnginesThe Valken QEV V12 Upgrade is the latest addition to the line of V-12 Engine performance parts that is capable of increasing the air efficiency, consistency, and poppet cycle time! This QEV (Quick Exhaust Valve) was especially designed to fit and replace the the banjo fitting on the poppet assembly, and because of its compact design it is 100% compatible with Polarstar Fusion Engines. The QEV is also a 360 fitting which means there is no need to worry about aligning the it and sealing it with extra o-rings, just simply remove the old fitting and trim the supply line from the solenoid.How it works: By installing a QEV on the poppet the system the poppet closes faster, and by venting the pressure that is overcoming the poppet seat spring closer to the valve instead of all the way back at the solenoid. This does two things, it conserves more air in the supply line and closes the poppet valve as soon as there is a drop in back-pressure i.e. the bb beginning to pass the crowning threshold of the barrel or exiting altogether.The V-12 QEV is a great upgrade or air stock systems working with limited capacity or high volume support gunners (M249/M240/M60/PKM) that need as many shots per tank as possible
- Compact Design
- Polarstar Compatible
- 360 Fitting
- CNC Brass Construction
- 1.5mm Hex Screw
- 100% compatible with Polarstar engines
- Increases HPA efficiency
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.