Wolverine Airsoft INFERNO Gen 2 Premium Edition HPA Airsoft Unit - M249 NozzleThe GEN 2 Inferno is the culmination of a great deal of work to take the next step forward in the development of HPA technology. Over the past couple years since we launched the SMP, multiple other companies saw the value of this type of technology and have attempted to replicate its performance. The Gen2 once again leaves everyone far behind.
The GEN 2 Inferno features a revolutionary single solenoid, independent poppet and nozzle design that sets a new standard for a drop in kit. Particularly, it is designed to solve the open bolt problem. It is a hybrid design which keeps the advantages of an open bolt system: easy tuning, no first round dry fire, efficiency, etc and adds the simplicity of easier hop up tuning that closed bolt systems have traditionally offered. In addition, it further improves the efficiency over our previous systems by an estimated 10-15%.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum construction
- Fits virtually any gearbox with a center-lined air nozzle
- Interchangeable nozzles for V2, V3, M249 and various other gearboxes
- 90% interchangeable with HYDRA components
- Scratch-resistant delrin bushing design
- Simplified robust front-end
- Powered by Patent Pending Wolverine SMP technology
- One moving part provides increased reliability
- New streamlined design utilizes internal air path
- Adjustable velocity, rate of fire, and burst settings
- Instant trigger response with no first round dry fire
- Superior air efficiency
- FCU full time sleep mode
- Toolless disassembly
- Redesigned internal geometry for improved efficiency
Package Includes: INFERNO HPA Unit, Battery, Manual, Wiring, FCU, Air Line, Patch
Manufacturer: Wolverine Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.