Wolverine Airsoft Wraith CO2 Stock for Inferno HPA Engines (A&K SR25)
*CO2 not included
The Wolverine Airsoft Wraith Stock gives you the great performance of HPA without the line. Perhaps the biggest resistance to HPA is that people do not want to carry around a tank or have a line coming out of their gun. The Wraith stock eliminates both of those problems and allows you to run your HPA engine with 12 gram CO2 cartridges completely concealed in the stock adapter.
- Approx. 200 shots per cartridge with stock SR25 setup
- Proprietary Quick-Change end cap allows you to swap cartridges seamlessly (the record is under 2 seconds)
- Integrated custom Storm regulator
- Compatible with all Wolverine Airsoft HPA engines
- Adjustable pressure range of 40-140 psi
Application: Use 12g CO2 cartridges to power your HPA SR25 Inferno
Compatibility: A&K SR25 AEG receivers, Wolverine Inferno and most other HPA engines (Check with manufacturer, HPA Engines sold separately )
Material: Aluminum alloy
Manufacturer: Wolverine Airsoft
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.