The next generation of X3500 chronographs offer the same reliability and accuracy Xcortech is known for with added features to improve usability and convenience. The X3500 chronograph provides an easy to use, high accuracy, wide shot area to quickly and conveniently test your gun. New to the X3500 chronograph is the addition of a pivoting, removable wireless screen that can be relocated or rail mounted onto standard Picatinny rails. This allows the LCD screen to be conveniently placed where it can be easily read and out of the way of the muzzle. Other features include built in shot memory, external power input, multi-screen information, and an auto rotating screen.
- Measures muzzle velocity from 30 m/s ~ 400+ m/s (90 fps ~ 1200+ fps)
- Calculates muzzle kinetic energy from 0.01~999 joule
- High quality DOT Matrix backlit LCD display
- Removable wireless display with tactical rail mount
- Rotating display allows the LCD screen to be mounted in various configurations
- External micro-USB power input
- Enlarged shooting tube (38mm) to easily line up your gun
- High density IR detector for fired projectiles
- Six memory options for saving various ammo weight and calibers
- Shot memory log of velocity & rate of fire
- Calculate min/max, E-S (extreme spread), AVG, S-D (standard deviation) via shot memory
- Energy per-unit area calculation
- S-D standard deviation analysis
- Extreme speed calculation
- Energy per unit area calculation.
- Reinforced PC panel
- Tripod ready (Screw for standard camera / camcorder tripods)
Muzzle velocity range: 30-400+ m/s (90 - 1200+ fps)
R.O.F. range: 100-6000 RPM
Muzzle energy range: 0.01~9999 Joule
Power: 2x AA Battery, 2x AAA Battery, External Micro USB
Weight: 72g, 200g
Dimensions: 84.5mm x 59mm x 31mm, 108mm x 87mm x 66mm
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.