Lancer Tactical Aero Protective Tactical Airsoft Safety Goggles for Eye Protection
Stay protected and comfortable with the Lancer Tactical Aero Goggles. Built with a modern, lightweight, and impact resistant polycarbonate frame for maximum safety. The highly resistant anti-scratch, anti-static and anti-fog treated dual pane lenses ensure your vision remains clear. Protects against harmful sun rays. Vented panels maintain breathability and cooling ventilation.
Lancer Tactical Aero Protective Tactical Airsoft Safety Goggles for Eye Protection Features:
- Built with a modern and lightweight impact resistant reinforced high-density polycarbonate frame
- Thick, adjustable and comfortable 1" inch strap accommodates a very wide range of head sizes
- Highly resistant anti-scratch, anti-static and anti-fog treated dual pane lenses
- Protects against harmful uva/uvb/uvc and hev radiation
- Soft and supple foam padding lens wrap keeps your eyes secure as well as comfortable
- Four vented panels maintain breathability and cooling ventilation
- Eye protection fits snug and secure forming a protective shield around your eyes
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 requirements that protects against impact , dust, fine dust and some chemical splashes
Color: Black, Tan
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.