All orders normally take 1-2 business days to process (international orders can take up to 5 days for special requirements) before it is then sent over to our fulfillment department and shipping. This time frame does not include weekends, after hour orders, and/or Holiday delays which are excluded.
You will be sent a tracking number via email once the order has been filled and ready to go to our ship bay. Orders cannot be canceled or altered when it is in the shipping stage. Please call us right away. We will try our best to assist.
If the item is out-of-stock,we notify you via email. You will have the option to wait for restock, we can offer a substitute or choose another item you may have your eye on to swap with, or we offer a full refund - if the customer does not want to wait for restock.
Most orders are shipped out within 3 business days from the date the order is received and processing has begun, (again this does not include weekends, holiday delays, or after hour orders and it does not include International Order time frames).
The shipping option chosen at check out will determine the length of time it will take from tracking assigned to delivery point. All shipping time frames are based off of when the order leaves our facility and not based off of when the order is place - Please keep the shipping time frame in mind when placing an order that is needed ASAP and remember that weekends and Holidays are excluded.
Please let us know via email, telephone, and/or email if you have a “need by” specific date. Otherwise, all orders will be processed regularly.
Note: Shipping fees are non-refundable- There are NO EXCEPTIONS.
l Priority mail - 2-3 days depending on location
l Priority mail express - 1-2 days depending on location
l First class - unknown, standard mail time frame
l Fedex 2 day - business days only, weekends excluded for delivery
l Fedex ground - 5-7 business days - no deliveries on weekends
l Fedex Home - 4-5 business days - possible Saturday delivery included
l Fedex smart post - 7-10 days
l * INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING VARIES - please see our international shipping disclosure
- In-Store: 14 days from the date of receipt with receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Online purchases: 30 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- ALL returns MUST be in their original packaging. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- Removal or damage to the orange tip / flash hider of an item will not be accepted for return. Any tampering, or alteration of items will void all warranties.
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All returns may be subject to a restocking fee, please see the restocking fees below.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Returns & Restocking Fees
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival.
- Store credit will be issued by way of Gift Card.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded. If a free shipping discount code was used, the actual shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
- If your package arrived damaged, please inspect and keep all contents and contact customer service team immediately at email@example.com.
- Received a wrong or defective item: No restocking fee.
- Online order with change of mind return requests: items in brand new condition within warranty period of 30 days beginning the date of delivery: 10% restocking fee.
- In store purchases with change of mind return requests: items in brand new condition within warranty period of 14 days beginning the date of purchase: 10% restocking fee.
- Online order with change of mind return requests: items in brand new condition past the warranty period of 30 days beginning the date of delivery: 15% restocking fee.
- In store purchases with change of mind return requests: items in brand new condition past the warranty period of 14 days beginning the date of purchase: 15% restocking fee.
- Installed or modified purchases: Cannot be returned.
- Guns returned without the original content, missing accessories, mags, flashhiders, etc. Cannot be returned.
- Used, or worn items: Cannot be returned.
- Free Mystery Gift Must be returned with original purchase, otherwise full retail value will be deducted from refund.
- International orders returned to sender that inure customs "rejected/returned" packages will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
RMA - RMA (Return Merchandise Approval) POLICY for warranty and non-warranty items: Please read in it’s entirety:
- One of our dedicated RMA staff will contact you via email within in 1-2 business days of receiving your email request. Please note: our team is off on the weekends.
- All returns MUST have approval prior to the return - No Exceptions.
- Any return sent without approval will be rejected and returned to shipper.
- All prepaid/pre-weighed RMA labels are sent via email and must be printed and affixed to your properly sized return packaging.
- Any package that is not specific to the pre-weighed label that incurs additional overage charges will be at the expensive of the customer. So please make sure you place the item in the proper size packaging.
- All product MUST be returned in it’s original packaging for store credit or exchange - No Exceptions.
- All RMA’s - warranty or non-warranty - issued and/or approved by Modern Airsoft must be received at our facility within the thirty (30) days from the date of delivery - No Exceptions.
- Any request for a warranty return made after the thirty (30) day expiration from the date of delivery is at the discretion of Modern Airsoft. If accepted, will not be issued a prepaid RMA label - No Exceptions.
- Any approval for a warranty, or non-warranty - return made after the thirty (30) day expiration from the date of delivery will not be issued an RMA and the return to Modern Airsoft and product return to ship cost will be at the customers expense - No Exceptions.
- All non-warranty/non-defective product returns for store credit and/or exchange within the thirty (30) day policy are subject to a 10% restocking fee, 15% for international orders and must be in their original packaging. - NO Exceptions.
- Any non-warranty/non-defective approved RMA that is past the (30) day from date of delivery time-time frame for store credit and/or exchange is subject to a 15-50% restock fee and will be at the discretion of Modern Airsoft.
- If an RMA is issued for a warranty item and it is found there is no defect, then the cost of the RMA and the cost of shipping back the product to the customer will be at the customers expense and invoiced via email. Invoice must be paid before product can be returned. - NO Exceptions.
- All pre-paid RMA packaging must have written on the outside of the package, along with your order number: ATTN: CUSTOMER SERVICE/Order#:(your order number insert here) (If it is not written on the outside then the customer runs the risk of package rejection and/or lost package).
- Non-Warranty / Repair / Upgrades Services: The labor rate for our technician is $35 an hour if you need assistance with any non-warranty repairs, upgrade service. All ModernAirsoft.com technicians are in house, certified industry professionals.
- RMAs may be subject to a restocking fee please see the restocking fees above.
- Any return for store credit and/or exchange for another product that does not fall under warranty must be sent as follows to avoid rejection:
Modern Airsoft Corporate Office
Attn: Customer Service/Order#________
3033-A Industry Street
Oceanside, CA 92054
By printing and utilization of the RMA, customer acknowledges and agrees to the Terms and Conditions set-forth by Modern Airsoft.
- Once order is received and it is sent to fulfillment for shipping, the order process cannot be interrupted to make any changes such as add, change or cancel. You can submit a return after order is delivered.
- If an order is on Back Order you can choose to cancel the order at any time.
- If you need to update your shipping address or shipping method after your order is placed, please CALL US right away (760) 529-4777. If calling outside of business hours or we are assisting another customer- please leave a message.
- If an order is cancelled, a refund will be issued immediately back to original form of payment. To find out when it will post to your account please contact your original form of payment's financial institution.
- Modern Airsoft purchases carry a limited 30 day warranty from the date of delivery for online orders and from the date purchased in-store. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Warranty coverage is subject to change at any time.
- The warranty does not guarantee the operation of guns with a springs.
- The warranty does not cover Lithium Polymer (Li-Poly) battery usage, or the usage of any other power source with an output greater than 9.6 volts, on an electric gun that is not rated for such use by its original manufacturer.
- The warranty does not cover any airsoft product, gun or otherwise, that uses higher pressured gas than liquid propane (Green Gas, 115 PSI).
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival to determine warranty coverage.
- There is a 3 week turnaround for all repairs from the time the RMA is received.
- Shipping fees for all RMA's will be determined on a case by case basis.
- If it is a warranty issue Modern Airsoft will issue an RMA at no cost to the customer.
- However, if it is determined to be the customer's responsibility after diagnostic and Modern Airsoft incurred the cost of the RMA it will be included in the total quote for repair.
- All in-house repairs are at a rate of $35.00 per hour.
- A qualified technician will perform a diagnostic on the item returned to determine responsibility. Once determined, our technician will contact the customer to discuss his findings.
- If determined to be a warranty issue a Modern Airsoft technician will do the repair at no additional cost to the customer.
- If it is determined the repair does not fall under warranty the customer will be given a quote for the cost of the repair.
- All quotes will include, but are not limited to: parts, labor, and shipping fees.
- If the customer chooses for Modern Airsoft to repair their damaged item all costs will be due in full prior to the start of the repairs.
- If the customer chooses not to have a Modern Airsoft technician perform the repair, the item will be sent back to the customer at the customer's expense which will be due in full prior to shipping.
- If the customer has an unpaid balance for any, and/or all, non-warranty expenses outstanding for more than 45 days from the date of contact, they run the risk of their item being forfeighted.
- The usage of any BB less than 0.20 grams or of a lesser quality than Matrix brand, in any airsoft product, will void the warranty.
- Usage of low quality BBs will cause extensive damage to internal components and void warranty. We recommend using 0.20g BBs at a minimum.
- Warranty does not cover aftermarket internal parts once installed. Manufacturer defects must be documented prior to installation. Warranty does not cover damage as a result of defective parts.
- OpenBox, Red Tag, Custom "built-to-order" items include limited-warranty and are subject to repair only.
- Free Mystery Gift offered with purchase must be returned. More info on the Free Mystery Gift program can be found at ModernAirsoft.com
- Low-value economical Airsoft guns under $60.00, shoes, and batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Hazardous Materials: Items classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned. Warranty can be filed with their respective manufacturers.
- Items not purchased from ModernAirsoft.com.
- Warranty coverage is subject to change at any time.
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival to determine warranty coverage.
- Airsoft Safety This is the most important policy we have. Please obey the law, use common sense and help us keep Airsoft fun and great.
- Play safe, play responsible and play respectable.
- Eye protections must be worn at ALL time by shooter and all surrounding personnel when operating an Airsoft gun.
- Brandishing and Airsoft gun in public is illegal.
- Airsoft guns should never be taken out to the public or school.
- Prior to Airsofting in your private backyard or other privately owned properties, be sure to notify any surrounding neighbors that they are Airsoft.
- Goggles and other protective gear should always be worn to prevent injury. Lithium batteries (LiPo) and compressed gas can be unstable if not used and stored properly. This may lead to fire, serious injuries, or even death. Please read warnings carefully before using.