Lancer Tactical LT-25 Interceptor SPR M4 Automatic Electric Airsoft AEG Rifle
Being effective on the airsoft field does not have to be expensive, the Lancer Tactical LT-25 Generation 2 is aggressive yet light and maneuverable. With its state of the art M-LOK rail system and aggressive flash hider, the LT-25 is a beast on the field. the gun package includes a 9.6v battery, charger and a 1 year manufacture warranty making this a bang for your buck.
- Ultra light weight polymer construction
- Reinforced metal outer barrel
- Removable flip up iron sights for added accuracy
- Full Length Top Picatinny rail for mounting optics and sights
- Adjustable crane style stock with slip resistant rubber pad
- Fully TM compatible Ver.2 gearbox w/ quick-change spring system
- High quality stamped steel hi-cap magazine included
Inner Barrel: ~370mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity Mag. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: ~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver. 2 Gearbox
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type (Battery and Charger included)
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger, Manual
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.