HFC Non-Blowback C96 Box Cannon - Black Gas Powered Airsoft Gun Training Pistol
Try out a high quality, uniquely designed pistol replica with the HFC Non-Blowback C96 Box Cannon. Modeled after the Mauser C96, a German-made pistol best know for its use in World War I and II. This design is one of the most recognizable of that period, still being popular with collectors today. Crafted with a metal frame with added polymer grip, this pistol is both reliable and comfortable to hold. Prefect for reenactments, or as a prop for filming, or as a sidearm.
HFC Non-Blowback C96 Box Cannon - Black Gas Powered Airsoft Gun Training Pistol Features:
- Metal frame provides durability, and polymer grip increases comfort
- Authentic replica design
- Non blowback action for more efficient use of gas
- Adjustable hop up allows accurate long-distance firing
- Prefect for reenactments, or as a prop for filming, or as a sidearm
Specifications:Color: Wood, Black
Material: Metal frame, Polymer
Package Includes: Pistol, Magazine
Muzzle Velocity: 370 FPS
Magazine Capacity: 26 rounds
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.