Airsoft Tacforce Sawed-Off Combat CQB Shotgun - Chrome Spring Powered Airsoft Gun
The Airsoft Tacforce Sawed-Off Combat CQB Shotgun is a premium spring airsoft gun that is perfect for more casual shooting and fun. It features high quality spring mechanisms for smooth operation and shooting. This gun requires less maintenance thanks to the spring powered mechanism not requiring gas refills or batteries. Have a blast when you pick up the Airsoft Tacforce Sawed-Off Combat CQB Shotgun.
Airsoft Tacforce Sawed-Off Combat CQB Shotgun - Chrome Spring Powered Airsoft Gun Features:
- High quality Polymer plastic for durability
- Great quality springs for increased longevity
- Perfect for target practice, or as a prop for filming
Magazine Capacity: Direct BB feed. Holds 40 BBs.
Muzzle Velocity: 300 w/ .12g BB
Hopup: Yes, fixed
Package Includes: Shotgun, Small Bag of BBs
Manufacturer: UK Arms
We Got your Back!
Affordable spring air powered airsoft guns, or most airsoft guns under $79.00 retail, are not manufactured to quality control standards acceptable for warranty against defects or malfunction offered by ModernAirsoft.com. We cannot guarantee the functionality of these items and they do not carry any sort of expressed or implied warranty. All items sold are brand new and as-is.
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.