Cybergun M&P 9 Spring Powered Airsoft Pistol
From the labs of Cybergun comes this authentic licensed training replica of the Smith & Wesson M&P9C, which is the compact version of the standard M&P9. Full polymer body with high quality springs for extra durability and longevity in build. Whether you are training or taking it on the battlefield, the Cybergun Spring M&P 9 is the obvious choice.
Cybergun M&P 9 Spring Powered Airsoft Pistol Features:
- Polymer body of great durability and longevity.
- Authentic replica that looks like the real deal.
- Railed frame for laser and lights.
Magazine Capacity: 16 rounds
Muzzle Velocity: 200-280 FPS (Measured with 0.12g BBs)
Fire Modes: Single Shot, Safety
Hopup: Yes, fixed
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine
We Got Your Back!
Affordable spring air powered airsoft guns, or most airsoft guns under $79.00 retail, are not manufactured to quality control standards acceptable for warranty against defects or malfunction offered by ModernAirsoft.com. We cannot guarantee the functionality of these items and they do not carry any sort of expressed or implied warranty. All items sold are brand new and as-is.
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.