Elite Force HK UMP GBB(VFC) BLK ''Elite'' (Gen3) Airsoft Gas Blowback Rifle Training Gun
The HK UMP GBB Elite Airsoft Gas Blowback Rifle is the perfect CQB gun, equipped for any challenge. Top of the line internals and high durability dense polymer body. Adjustable hopup, foldable stock, and functional bolt release as well as the charging handle that is the signature of the HK UMP. Unlike traditional rifles and submachine the HK UMP has a fourth option, 2-burst fire. This allows you to double-tap opponents easily. Dominate the competition when you pick up the Elite Force HK UMP GBB Elite Airsoft Rifle.
**Optics shown in pictures are not included with the rifle**
Elite Force HK UMP GBB(VFC) BLK ''Elite'' (Gen3) Airsoft Gas Blowback Rifle Airsoft Training Gun Features:
- Dense polymer body and authentic design for high durability and realism.
- Additional fire option with the 2-burst shot mode for easy double-taps.
- Great CQB gun for any encounters inside buildings, you'll have the upper hand.
- Superb 360 FPS velocity paired with a fast fire rate makes you a formidable opponent on the field.
Length: 450mm / 695mm (Folded / Extended)
Inner Barrel: 190~mm
Magazine Capacity: 30rds
Muzzle Velocity: 360~ FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
Gas Type: Green Gas, Propane
Fire Modes: Semi / 2rd Burst / Full-Auto / Safety
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Manual
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Manufacturer: Umarex (Licensed by H&K)
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.