Gate Titan V2 Programmable MOSFET W/ USB-Link [Advanced Set] - Rear Wired for Airsoft AEGs
The Gate Titan Gate Titan V2 Programmable MOSFET W/ USB-Link [Advanced Set] - Rear Wired for Airsoft AEGs is here and it's ready to power up your AEG! Fully programable with a USB-Link puts the customization in your hands. Choose from a wide range of options such as: Trigger sensitivity, pre-cocking boost, fire selector mode, burst mode, etc. Those were just a sample of the capabilities you can modify and tailor to your needs and take your AEG to the next level.
Gate Titan V2 Programmable MOSFET W/ USB-Link [Advanced Set] - Rear Wired for Airsoft AEGs Features:
- Trigger sensitivity option.
- Pre-cocking boost option.
- Fire selector mode option.
- Burst mode option.
- Rate of fire option.
- Low battery warning option.
- Battery protection option.
- Sniper delay option.
TITAN with ADVANCED firmware edition: Yes
TITAN with BASIC firmware edition: No
USB-A Cable for USB-Link: Yes
USB-C Cable for USB-Link: Yes
Micro-USB Cable for USB-Link: Yes
Tactical Programming Card: No
Package Includes: 1X Titan V2 Module (Advanced Firmware), 1X Installation Kit, 1X USB-Link for Gate Control Station App, 1X USB-A to Micro USB (4ft, 11 in.), 1X USB-C to Micro-USB (1 ft, 11 in.) 1X Quick Start Guide
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.