3-9X40 EG Red & Green Illuminated Scope for Airsoft Training Weapons
Up your sniping game with the 3-9X40 EG Red & Green Illuminated Scope for Airsoft Training Weapons. This scope allows you to make accurate shots at medium or long range with the 3x and 9x zoom options. You can make sure your reticle stands out against almost any background because of the red and green reticle options. This scope is highly versatile, allowing you to easily attach it to 20mm rails. Also features rails for mounting additional accessories to increase your tactical options.
3-9X40 EG Red & Green Illuminated Scope for Airsoft Training Weapons Weapons Features:
- Incredibly tough tempered metal alloy manufacturing proves to outlast and endure in the field against the elements and debris.
- Rugged nitrogen filled and shock proof body enhances scope vitality.
- Dual reticle color type feature allows a red or green visual hue to promote optical ease during any scenario.
- Blue optical coating adds ease in visual alignment between operator and target.
- Adjustable picatinny rail adapter system easily fits 20mm rails making this one versatile scope.
Construction: Full Metal
Magnification: Objective Diameter: 40 MM
Field of View: 13.41-40.38 @ 100 Yards
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.