GIFT: Every player gets a FREE airsoft "game" knife
Game 1: (20 min) 2 rounds. “Secondary Frenzy”
Knife and pistol game. Carry one pistol and a knife around for a 20 minute game mode. Force on Force TDM.
Game 2: (Indefinite time) 2 Rounds . “Infected”:
In this game mode everyone has a knife on their person. One player begins as the infected player. You cannot “kill” the infected players, only run from them. When an infected player kills you with his knife. You get down on a knee for 15 seconds. Take your knife out, and then join the infected. Last player alive wins. Game begins as a standard force on force game mode.
Game 3: (10 minute countdown) 3 Rounds. “Infected Nightmare”
“Zombies” 5% of players will make up the zombie pool. Zombies will take to the field before live players to find a spot to camp out and hide. Zombies can only die from body shots and above, AVOID HEADSHOTS! Zombies can only use rubber knives. This game will be zombies against survivors and last 10 minutes each round. If a zombie is shot, he will “fall over” for 15 seconds before resuming his hunt. If a live player is killed by a zombie, they become a zombie.
The only way for the survivors to win is to last the 10 minutes without getting stabbed!!!
The only way for zombies to win is to make everyone a zombie!!
Then we will change through and randomly pick new zombies
Game 4: (20 min) “Immortal Walkers”
Select an eighth of the players to be “imortal walkers” who carry just a melee weapon and are unkillable. The later the better as night gives the walker plenty of places to hide. Essentially a force on force game with the twist of 2-4 players running around aimlessly with knives killing people. You can not shoot at walker to deter him, you can only run away. Unlimited lives, immediate respawn.
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.