Cowcow M6 Recoil Buffer Module for Airsoft AEG Rifles
From the engineers at Cowcow comes their Cowcow M6 Recoil Buffer Module for Airsoft AEG Rifles. High-quality anti-oil rubber material for increased performance. Protects the slide against the frame. 4 different hardness (45/55/65/75), for different combinations to optimize the recoil. Can be stacked in different buffer combinations to your preference. Excellent shock absorption for metal and plastic slides.
Cowcow M6 Recoil Buffer Module for Airsoft AEG Rifles Features:
- M6 Buffer module is not suitable for original guide rod use
- High-quality anti-oil rubber material
- 4 different hardness (45/55/65/75), for different combinations to optimize the recoil
- Protects the slide against the frame
- Can be stacked in different buffer combinations to user's preference
- Excellent Shock Absorption for Metal and Plastic Slides
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.