Lancer Tactical LT-25 ProLine Series Interceptor SPR M4 Airsoft AEG Rifle
An evolution compared to the standard Gen 2 model, the Generation 2 ProLine has features and qualities unseen in previous Lancer rifles, giving rise as a welcome addition to the Lancer Tactical family! This series features a full metal barrel assembly, upper and lower receiver, a full metal handguard and a CNC machined buffer tube. Created with a realistic feel and classic design, the ProLine series are upgraded with reliable and responsive internals, making it a must-have for airsoft M4 users and enthusiasts!
- Durable metal construction
- Stock 6.03 tightbore barrel for improved accuracy
- High torque motor
- Built in mosfet with low battery detection and cutoff
- Quick change spring system with access through the buffer tube
- Blade trigger with ETU system and mosfet inside the gearbox
- 20-25 RPS
- 370-390 FPS w/.20g bbs
- Low-resistance wiring prevents potential damage from the battery
- Enhanced motor grip with positive texturing for improved handling
- Ball bearing spring guide withstands higher stress from gearbox cycle
- 120 round midcap magazine
Color: Black, Tan, or Gray Available
Operation: Electric Automatic
Muzzle Velocity: 370 - 395 FPS (w/ 0.20 BBs)
Magazine Capacity: 120 Rounds Midcap
Gearbox: Version 2 (Metal)
Battery: 7.4V or 11.1V LiPo (Nunchuck)
Inner Barrel Length: 375mm
Inner Barrel: 6.03 Tightbore
Package Includes: 1X AEG Rifle, 1X Magazine, 1X Manual, 1X Cleaning Rod, 1X Patch
Brand: Lancer Tactical
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at email@example.com for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.