Lancer Tactical LT-02-G2 Gen 2 M4 MK18 MOD 0 Automatic Electric AEG Rifle Airsoft Gun
The 2nd Generation of Lancer Tactical rifles allow you to express your airsoft superiority on the battlefield. The Lancer Tactical LT-02-G2 Gen 2 M4 MK18 features a hyper durable yet light-weight nylon reinforced polymer body. With the modular design of the V2 gearboxes make it simple to modify and upgrade this formidable rifle. With the Lancer Tactical LT-02-G2 Gen 2 M4 MK18 in hand you will dominate the competition.
- Ultra light weight polymer construction.
- Reinforced metal outer barrel.
- Fixed front triangle sight with removable adjustable rear sight.
- Top Picatinny rail for mounting optics and sights.
- Quad rail for mounting grips and accessories.
- Adjustable crane style stock with slip resistant rubber pad.
- Fully compatible Ver.2 gearbox w/ quick-change spring system.
- High quality stamped steel hi-cap magazine included
Inner Barrel: 280mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity Mag. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: 330~350 or 370~400 FPS (Depending on Selection)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver. 2 Gearbox
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Manual
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.