Lancer Tactical LT-12 Picatinny M4 Automatic Electric Airsoft Rifle
With a newly redesigned, ultra light weight nylon reinforced polymer body, Lancer Tactical Generation 2 M4 Carbine (LT-12-G2) is a great gun for every player with the realistic features this rifle offers. A slightly redesigned lower receiver compliments the tactical Mil-spec Picatinny rail system, this gun pairs well with all sorts of attachments. Other amazing added bonuses included are a 9.6 volt battery and charger, Free of charge. With this package, you are not breaking the bank getting into the great sport of airsoft!
- Ultra light weight polymer construction
- Removable, adjustable front and rear flip-up sights
- Full length top rail for Picatinny mounted optics and accessories
- Fully TM compatible Ver.2 gearbox w/ quick-change spring system
- High quality stamped steel hi-cap magazine include
Length: 31"-34.4" in (Adjustable)
Weight: 1973g (4.35 lbs)
Inner Barrel: ~330mm
Magazine Capacity: 300rd Hi-Capacity Mag. Works with Matrix, G&G, Tokyo Marui and other compatible M4 / M16 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
Muzzle Velocity: ~400 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Thread Direction: 14mm Negative
Gearbox: Ver. 2 Gearbox
Fire Modes: Semi/Full-Auto, Safety
Battery: 9.6v Small Butterfly Type
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Battery, Vertical Grip, Manual
Manufacturer: Lancer Tactical
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.