Double Bell M16A1 (Black) Automatic Electric Airsoft Gun AEG Rifle
Be prepared for anything with your Double Bell M16A1 rifle, featuring a durable ABS plastic and metal body and with quad picatinny rails for all your customization needs. Features a selectable fire rate with automatic, semi, and safety modes for increased tactical options. Comes with a 300 round high capacity magazine so you can continue firing for extended periods without needing to reload.
Double Bell M16A1 (Black) Automatic Electric Airsoft Gun AEG Rifle Features:
- Full metal body and handguard
- This gun includes plastic rail covers to provide a comfortable grip on your rifle
- ABS plastic stubby style stock that is sturdy and comfortable
- Traditional M4 carrying handle that can be removed to reveal picatinny rails to mount optics
- Quad picatinny rail handguard for plenty of space to mount lights, lasers, grips, and other tactical accessories
- Easily adjustable hop-up system accessible by pulling back the charging handle to open the dust cover
- Functional bolt release for enhanced realism and to release the bolt
Material: Metal / ABS Plastic
Firing Modes: Semi-Automatic, Full-Automatic, Safety
Muzzle Velocity: 325 - 340 FPS (w/ 0.20g BBs)
Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
Gearbox: Version 2
Battery: 9.6v Brick or Nunchuck NiHM (Not Included)
Magazine: 300 Round Hi-Cap (Included)
Length: 35.4 inches
Manufacturer: Double Bell
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.