LCT Airsoft LCK12 Tactical AK-12 Assault Automatic Electric AEG Rifle Airsoft Gun
Become the apex predator when you get the LCT Airsoft LCK12 Tactical AK-12 Assault AEG. Constructed out of heavy duty steel and durable lightweight fiber reinforced polymer. Upgraded design with the Version 3 gearbox for maximum fire rate. Tight-bore inner barrel that dramatically increases accuracy so you are hitting fast and accurate. Dominate the competition with the LCT Airsoft LCK12 Tactical AK-12 Assault AEG Airsoft Rifle.
- Constructed out of heavy duty steel and durable lightweight fiber reinforced polymer.
- LiPo battery ready Version 3 gearbox and internals
- Highly qualitative and realistic steel riveted receiver for simulated aesthetics and feel close to real life AK rifle
- Picatinny rail top, sides, and bottom of AK handguard to secure accessories and other attachments
- Front and rear sights with optics rail for dot sights and magnified scopes
- Ergonomic and textured motor/pistol grip for convenience and tension handling
- Retractable stock allows you to adjust to your personal optimal length
Magazine Capacity: est 400
Muzzle Velocity: 420 - 430 FPS
Gearbox: V3 Full Metal
Fire Modes: Semi, Full
Hopup: Yes, Adjustable
Package Includes: Gun, Mag, Manual
We Got Your Back!
Free Shipping on all orders over $120. Use coupon: "freeshipping".
- Online purchases: 14 days from the date of delivery with copy of emailed receipt for exchange or store credit only. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- All guns are to be tested upon purchase, no damaged or defective gun returns are accepted (we have a tech available if needed).
- All used items have been tested and are sold "AS IS", and are not eligible for return.
- All used gear is not eligible for return.
- All consumable items are non-refundable if opened (unused BBs can be exchanged for different BBs of equal or lesser value).
- All guns being picked up from our techs are tested and cleared upon return and are not under warranty.
- Customized products are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- If the item is defective or you receive the wrong item, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org for further instructions.
Please click here to view our Order, Return and RMA policies.